My bag is from All Saints, and i'm absolutely in love with it. It's made up of vintage leather biker jackets which I think is kinda cool and it has random straps hanging off it and buckles & things, and I love the front with all the different pockets. Of course, I bought it at full price, two weeks later it was in the sale for half of that - always the way huh!
It turns out, I have a lot of crap in my bag, but in my mind it's all essentials - and I do use all of it, so I guess that's okay, although the sunglasses raise an eyebrow (why on earth do I need those in England?!)
So, from left to right - in a roundabout way.
- Current book i'm reading - The Hunger Games triology, last in the series 'Mockingjay'. I loovee this series, and I don't think i've ever read a book series so quickly! (Okay, maybe Harry Potter might take the biscuit there). Soon there won't be a book though, and i'll be getting the amazon kindle for my birthday which is coming up in a couple of weeks eee :) (the 'eeee' is my excited noise just fyi).
- Iphone and Maurice Junior, sorry Ipod Classic. Don't we all name our Ipods? No? Just me then.
- Purse by Jasper Conran. Of course Maurice Junior is covering up but it opens my a little clasp and it totally reminds me of something a modern day Audrey Hepburn may have :) This may or may not be the only reason I got it in the first place!
- Sunglasses. Perscriptive ones because i'm practically blind. Not entirely sure why they're in there. Like I said, I live in England. What sun?
- Umbrella. Definitely know why that's there. Like I said, England.
- Evian Water Facial Spray (not entirely sure of the real name, forgot to look before) This is great if you have dry skin like I do and your face gets patchy throughout the day. Kind of like MAC's Fix plus only cheaper.
- Deodrant and moisturising hand sanitizer. Both essential for a clean freak like me :) These go in the little zip pocket inside the bag.
- Keys on a wimbledon neck thingy, it helps me find them faster. The grey thing is my little clocker for work. And a National Rail ticket holder, also essential for getting to work.
- Tablets. A must for a headache suffer like myself. I usually have '4head' in there too but that seems to have disappeared :/
- Hairbrush. One of those ones that folds up and has a little mirror too.
- MAC perfume in 'Turquatic'. A rollerball perfect for my handbag, and it's a nice refreshing scent for touching up throughout the day.
- Kiehls handcream. Handcream is always a must, probably wouldn't get this one again though. £14 and not that amazing!
- Tic tacs. Minty breath is a must. And I don't like chewing gum. Everytime I see someone chewing reminds me of a cow eating grass lol.
- Blistex and Burts Bees mango flavour lip balm. Self explanatory.
So tell me, what's in your bag?